Hello Singing Friends!
We’re closing in on this weekend. The rehearsal schedule has been posted, as has the rep list with links to all scores ready for download, save the two we don’t have sheet music for yet. We’ll send out updates whenever there is a change to the repertoire list.
E-READER PEOPLE: Please note there is a link that takes you directly to the Google Drive where all the scores are being stored. That’s the fastest way to get them onto your device.
HARD-COPY PEOPLE: Three important points!
- If a piece is marked with ***, WE DO NOT HAVE HARD COPIES AVAILABLE TO THAT SCORE! You will need to print them and bring them to the first rehearsal
- Britten’s Rejoice in the Lamb and Byrd’s Mass for Five Voices are extended works and not included in your packet. We will have copies available for purchase at $10 each at the first rehearsal. You are welcome to print them out if you’d rather. Much of the Britten is solo work, so you could omit those pages should you so desire.
- Pieces NOT marked with *** will be ready for you upon arrival at the first rehearsal. We included those in the Program Cost budget so you will not need to pay for those.
- Here’s the Link to the Repertoire Page group in sets so you can get a sense of the program structure and download what you need.
- Here’s the Link directly to the Google Drive in case you simply want to go straight to the source and download everything in one swoop.
We’ll start adding YouTube recordings soon along with recommended recordings of the repertoire. Those will start appearing on the rep page over the next week or two.
Eager to get started! 🙂
See you Saturday.