TODAY IS A RED DAY! PDH says CHOOSE WATER OVER WINE!
Getting close, everybody! Friday is a performance and chill day- please take advantage of the extra physical, mental, and vocal rest time- I know I need it!
Here’s the specifics for FRIDAY JULY 7:
- Moxy: Breakfast is available starting at 6 am. You need to be at the Mill by 9h45 to get a 10h00 bus departure, so please plan accordingly.
- Mill: Breakfast is at 8:45 am in the restaurant (Personally, I plan to eat efficiently and then go upstairs to change into my concert attire because two meals in one day in a gown seems like pushing my luck.)
- 9h45 Meet at THE MILL HOTEL in concert attire and depart for Llangollen at 10h00. Don’t forget your music!!!
- 11h00 Rehearsal at St. Collen’s Church in Llangollen
- 11h45 Lunch break at the fairgrounds (please do not get souvlaki grease on your concert clothes)
- 13h00 Concert at St. Collen’s Church
- 14h30 Bus departs Llangollen for Chester Cathedral
- 15h30 Concert at Chester Cathedral
- 16h30 You are free for the evening! Whoa! (Llangollen AirBnB people drive back to Llangollen)
- It will be a 7 am departure on Saturday, which is competition day, so enjoy the early bedtime before Saturday’s mayhem!
Preview for Saturday: Meet at the MILL at 6h45 for a 7h00 departure- competition attire again. Byrd choir people will need to be checked out of the hotel and ready to load the bus with luggage, because Friday night is your last sleep in Chester. After the competition, we hop on a bus and drive through the night to Hythe. Group 2 (non-Byrd choir people) are sleeping in Chester on Saturday night, and we’ll see you in Hythe on Sunday afternoon! More details about Saturday will come out tomorrow.