Good morning, everyone.
Remember, we’re in B# Hall this morning. The little white church at the corner of South Main and Delaware Avenue.
My hope is that by the end of day tomorrow, most pieces will at least sound recognizable as to what’s printed on the page. Here’s the playbook..
MORNING REHEARSAL (10:00 am – 1:30 pm) B# Hall
SET UP CREW, PLEASE PLAN TO ARRIVE AT B# AT 9:40 AM
- Runestad – Let My Love Be Heard
- Whitacre -Leonardo (pp 4 – 14)
- Mealor – Lady
- Rautavaara – Lähto
- Gibbs – My God (Arreon? You wanna work this a bit?)
BREAK (11:45 am – 12:00 noon)
- Vasks – Māte saule
- Schütz – Die Himmel (I’ll have hard copies of the cpdl edition for distribution)
- LaVoy – White Stones
- Esmail – Tuttarana
LUNCH on your own (1:30 pm – 3:00 pm) – Staff meeting at Green Turtle
AFTERNOON REHEARSAL (3:00 pm to 6:00 pm) AED 118
- Brahms – An die Heimat
- Powell – To Sit and Dream
- Rütti. – Ite missa est (!!!!!!!)
- Garrett – Great Day
BREAK (4:30 pm – 4:45 pm)
- Erb – Shenandoah
- Moore – Daniel
- Bruckner – Christus factus est
- Waddles – Ride the Chariot
DONE AT 6:00 PM!!!!
Thanks for a great first read last night. Looking forward to a productive day of putting things together today!
See you soon.
P.S. We need rehearsal pics for the website. Please feel free to grab candids whenever/wherever. You can text the to me @ 302-544-2678 or Sarah @ 302-897-2509.